Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Management


Hello everyone! First off I have to say "Thank You" to Stephanie Hansen for all her hard work at the Ridge over that last 7 years!! She worked so hard to make this place what it is and I have a lot of work ahead of me to take that success even further. She has taught me a lot and I hope to continue the success that she brought to the Ridge.
That being said, my name is Jonathan Lerma and I am the new manager of the Jordan Ridge. 
A little about myself: 
I am married to this beauty next to me. Her name is Emily and she is from a small village in Glennwood, Southern Alberta, Canada. We met more than a year ago at BYU-Idaho. 


Over the last few years I have had the opportunity to work and travel internationally.
Whether it is working in Alaska, where bear encounters and whale spotting is common place, or 




working with underprivileged, indigenous tribes in the mountains of Northern Thailand. I have learned that no matter where you are, there is always someone to help and something to learn to better yourself. 


I love to try new things and meet new people. One thing that working at the Ridge blesses me with is being able to interact with all the residents and develop a great relationship with them.

I graduated from BYU-I, did my internship in Thailand and served my mission in Seoul, South Korea. Not in that order lol. I love sports, both watching and doing. I hope that anyone would be comfortable coming and talking to me about life, trouble or just to share a good joke. I love jokes and have a bunch of great ones. (my wife might disagree on how funny they are but she gets a kick of how hard I laugh at them). 




No comments:

Post a Comment